Marketing & Business Development Manager
We currently have a position available for a creative and dynamic Marketing & Business Development Manager.
We would like to fill this position with someone who is eager to make their mark and demonstrate their creative flair to help take our growing organisation to the next level. It really is a role for an individual to get their teeth into and run with, and we can’t wait to see what ideas you have for us!
About The Job
You will enjoy seeking out new opportunities and relaying your inspiring ideas to the rest of the team whilst also taking on projects nominated by other team members.
We are seeking a passionate individual who will take ownership of each project, not be afraid to explore different avenues and make appropriate suggestions. This is an exciting opportunity, with ample scope for an existing (but brilliant) Marketing Manager/Marketing Executive to expand their marketing and promotion horizons to develop professionally. Its an extremely varied role with lots of different work to get stuck into.
With over 47 years’ experience Lincoln Security currently work across a variety of sectors including local domestic and Lincolnshire businesses, schools, colleges and universities to national infrastructure and utility companies across the country.
- Competent user of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Experienced in using WordPress CMS & SEO
- Excellent communicator, with a good sense of humour and positive approach
- Proven planning skills along with ability to prioritise and organise
- Copywriting experience essential, using different tones for different target markets
- Knowledge of sales and business development techniques would be a distinct advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work off own initiative
- Polite, friendly and helpful manner
Main Duties Of Role
- Design marketing advertisements for press, print and web
- Compose and publish PR material for the business locally and nationally
- Compose and publish case studies
- Attend tradeshows and exhibitions as well as planning the business’ involvement in exhibition bookings
- Take responsibility for the company website, e-newsletters, online marketing campaigns and all social media channels
- Develop the current marketing plan over the course of the year
- Track KPI’s to measure year on year marketing performance
- Write and develop awards & grant applications
- Manage the marketing budget
Business Development Duties
- Offering insight into market activity/competitors that could impact upon the business or industry
- Assume the role of Bid Manager to manage and ensure that PQQs, RFPs, ITTs are completed in a timely, professional and competitive manner.
- Analyse and asses tender opportunities working with sales managers
- Provide assistance to the Directors where possible ensuring business progression and development.
- Attend networking events to promote the business locally
Lincoln Security are an equal opportunities employer.
To be considered for this role you will need to have at least 5 years of marketing experience.
Lincoln Security offer a competitive salary based on candidate experience. Start Date – ASAP
To apply, email a CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com