Experienced Door Automation & Access Control Engineer
If you are an enthusiastic, skilled, experienced and motivated person then we are looking for you to join our dynamic team of experts.
Lincoln Security are celebrating 50 years in business 1974-2024 – we have an excellent reputation – providing reliable physical security solutions primarily to customers across Lincolnshire and occasionally further afield . We have a strong emphasis on providing commercial residential and trade customers with the best possible products and services.
If you are a qualified Door Automation and Electronic Access Control engineer with excellent mechanical fitting skills and have knowledge of door automation systems, access control systems, maybe knowledge of electronic and mechanical locking devices, we need you to join our team!
You will be on the front line for our company, providing our clients with first-class service and expert installation and maintenance services. In this important role, you will be responsible for attending our client sites to install, maintain and repair a range of Door Automation (Record/Geze) and Access Control systems. (PAC/Paxton/Intratone/Videx)
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per year
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Work Location: In person
- Providing excellent customer service and care
- To install, maintain and service electronic access control and door automation systems
- To install, maintain and service mechanical locking devices, doors and associated products and equipment
- To ensure that all aspects including test and inspections compliance checks are carried out in accordance with current British Standards
- Previous experience working within the security industry essential (ADSA qualifications an advantage)
- Someone who can look after our valued customers and provide excellent customer care
- Excellent attention to detail, along with a willingness to take responsibility, work competently under own initiative and rise to embrace a challenge
- Experience in working with metal and wooden door installations, wood work/joinery skills, steel and fabrication skills (desirable)
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary based on your skill & experience
- Employer Company Pension Contribution
- Your own company van, tools and PPE
- A great working environment
- Ongoing Training opportunities and support from experienced colleagues
- A chance to join and help grow a forward thinking, successful and innovative business.
All applicants from a Project Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Security Engineering, Factory Engineering background will be considered Candidates must hold a full UK Driving License.