WHY LINCOLN SECURITY?
At Lincoln Security Ltd. you will be working for one of the country’s most respected and valued Security Solutions providers. You will get involved in a variety of tasks, from Domestic jobs right through to some of the country’s highest profiled Infrastructure projects.
We value ourselves on providing expert advice and solutions. Not an expert yet? Don’t worry! We have a range of training and development programmes to give you the knowledge & skills to be the best in the industry.
If you think you are ready to join us and become one of our experts, take a look at the following openings.
CURRENT VACANCIES – We have one vacancy at the moment
Access Control Engineer
If you are an enthusiastic, skilled, experienced and motivated person then we are looking for you to join our dynamic team of experts.
Lincoln Security have been established for 45 years, providing physical security solutions primarily to customers across Lincolnshire and occasionally further afield . We have a strong emphasis on providing residential, commercial and trade customers with the best possible products and services.
If you are a qualified Electronic Access Control engineer with excellent mechanical fitting skills and have knowledge of door automation systems, access control systems, electronic and mechanical locking devices, we need you to join our team!
You will be on the frontline for our company, providing our clients with first-class service and expert installation and maintenance services. In this important role, you will be responsible for attending our client sites to install, maintain and repair a range of Access Control systems.
- Providing excellent customer service and care
- To install, maintain and service electronic access control and door automation systems
- To install, maintain and service mechanical locking devices, doors and associated products and equipment
- To ensure that all aspects including test and inspections compliance checks are carried out in accordance with current British Standards
- Previous experience working within the security industry essential
- Someone who can look after our valued customers and provide excellent customer care
- Excellent attention to detail, along with a willingness to take responsibility, work competently under own initiative and rise to embrace a challenge
- Experience in working with metal and wooden door installations, wood work/joinery skills, steel and fabrication skills (desirable)
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary based on your skill & experience
- Employer Company Pension Contribution
- Your own company van, tools and PPE
- A great working environment
- Training opportunities and support from experienced colleagues
- A chance to join and help grow a forward thinking, successful and innovative business.
All applicants from a Project Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Security Engineering, Factory Engineering background will be considered Candidates must hold a full UK Driving Licence. The successful candidate will be required to pass a relevant DBS check.
Ideally living in the Lincolnshire area – Head Office : Lincoln
Lincoln Security are an equal opportunities employer.Sound like this opportunity may be of interest to you? We’d love to hear more about your skills and experience so please submit your CV with an accompanying cover letter
firstname.lastname@example.org – please mark email ‘Access Control Engineer Application’