WHY LINCOLN SECURITY?
At Lincoln Security Ltd. you will be working for one of the country’s most respected and valued Security Solutions providers. You will get involved in a variety of tasks, from Domestic jobs right through to some of the country’s highest profiled Infrastructure projects.
We value ourselves on providing expert advice and solutions. Not an expert yet? Don’t worry! We have a range of training and development programmes to give you the knowledge & skills to be the best in the industry.
If you think you are ready to join us and become one of our experts, take a look at the following openings.
Lincoln Security are seeking a CCTV & Intruder/Fire Alarm Engineer
If you are an enthusiastic, skilled, experienced and motivated person then we are looking for you to join our dynamic team of experts.
Lincoln Security have been established for 45 years and have a strong emphasis on providing residential, commercial and trade customers with the best possible products and services. Due to consistent growth within our Electronic Security department, we are seeking an experienced installation, service and corrective maintenance engineer to join our team. You will be on the frontline for our company, providing our clients with first-class service and expert installation and maintenance services.
In this important role, you will be responsible for attending our client sites to install, maintain and repair a range of Electronic Security systems.
- Providing excellent customer service and care
- Installing, maintaining and servicing electronic security systems and all associated equipment In Lincoln, Lincolnshire and surrounding counties to large commercial, smaller businesses and domestic customers who are all really important to us
- Occasionally surveying and obtaining information to assist with the preparation of quotations
- Completing high quality and prestigious works in line with our stringent company Policies & Procedures, SSAIB Accreditation and the ISO:2015 Quality Standards
- Someone with experience at installing, maintaining and servicing electronic security systems including (but not limited to) IP and analogue CCTV and Alarm systems
- Someone with Fire Alarm installation qualifications (would be an advantage)
- A capacity and willingness to adhere to flexible working hours over any 24-hour period and participate in a callout rota with other colleagues
- IT Skills – A Knowledge of IT networks and setting up remote access on customer sites.
- Ability to work confidently within a team or alone and communicate well with others
- Someone who can look after our valued customers and provide excellent customer care
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary based on your skill & experience
- Employer Company Pension Contribution
- Your own company van, tools and PPE
- A great working environment
- Training opportunities and support from experienced colleagues
- A chance to join and help grow a forward thinking, successful and innovative business.
To be considered for this role you will need to show previous experience working with Electronic Security Systems, a willingness to work at heights, a full UK Driving License. The successful candidate will be required to pass a relevant DBS check.
Sound like this opportunity may be of interest to you? We’d love to hear more about your skills and experience so please submit your CV with an accompanying cover letter – closing date Fri 26th July 2019 to:
email@example.com – please mark email ‘Intruder/CCTV Engineer Application’
Lincoln Security are an equal opportunities employer