Slow the spread of fire, minimise damage to buildings and most importantly save lives
Lincoln Security have over 30 years experience designing, supplying, installing Fire Doors. Working closely with a variety of manufacturers to ensure we are able to offer a selection of different doors to suit every customers requirement.
Lincoln Security can supply and install a range of fire rated door sets, our Fire Doors are installed around the country at key national infrastructure sites, public & private premises, dwellings and shops.
We work with a range of businesses from UK wide public sector entities such as National Grid all the way down to schools & sole traders in Lincolnshire
Download your Free Fire Door Checklist
Take 5 minutes today to check your Fire Doors using this quick and simple guide
- Certification – Certification labels should be present
- Gaps – Should be no more than 3mm
- Seals – Intact and present?
- Hinges – Are hinges tightly secured?
- Closing Properly – Is the door sticking or failing to close firmly?
Installation & Repairs
Our Engineers are independently accredited for the Installation and Repair by BM Trada, giving you confidence that any work carried out is to the highest possible standard. Our team can design, specify and install solutions that are designed to fit your particular needs across Retail, Commercial, Public and High Security environments.
Are your Fire Doors in need of repairs? Perhaps you’re unsure of whether they still meet specifications. Book a free survey from one of our qualified and experienced surveyors to find out how we can repair your fire doors and ensure they meet BS 8214.
- Available in FD30, FD60, FD120 ratings
- Certifire tested and certified for up to 240 minutes of Fire Protection
- Security door and frame are manufactured from 1.5mm thick Zinc Coated steel
- Manufactured with internal reinforcements and strengthened locking area
- Possibility for fixed and removable side over panels
- Ability to be designed for outward or inward opening
- Hundreds of RAL colour choices to pick from
- A wide selection of Fire Exit hardware options from door closers to panic bars
- Optional fire rated glazing and louvres
Maintenance & Servicing
Extend the life of your Fire Doors with our Maintenance & Servicing. With a range of Annual and Biannual options, our Maintenance packages reduces the risks of costly emergency call-outs if your doors experience problems.