Master Key Assembly Technician
Lincoln Security’s Master Key Department is looking for an Assembly Technician
to work full-time, Monday to Friday and assist with the production of high security padlocks, cylinders and keys.
We’re looking someone that has probably worked on a production line before. We’re not expecting you to have any experience with Master Key systems as full training will be given, but an interest or experience in fine detail work would be required.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated, organised, meticulous and have a good attention span then we are looking for you to join our team of experts within the Master Key Department.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £9.00-£11.22 per hour
- Expected hours: 37.5 per week
- Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Work Location: In person
A working week would generally consist of:
- Building cylinders, locks and padlocks often in large quantities
- Cutting various types of keys
- Service, repair and re-assemble existing locks
- Record details of products on our system
- Stock control and management
- Processing sales orders
- Working as part of a team but sometimes alone
- You will be well presented, punctual, diligent, friendly, focused, fastidious
- The ability to work on repetitive tasks with great attention to detail
- Able to communicate with confidence and with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Confident, approachable, respectful and a willingness to help and learn
- Attend site specific training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- To attend external and in-house training courses.
In return, we will give you a competitive salary, pension, training opportunities and the opportunity to work with a great team of people in a clean modern environment.
Lincoln Security Limited are an Equal Opportunities Employer